In 1971 the first centre for the south west was established in Dumfries by local solicitors who correctly identified a need for this service. Since then, the Solicitors Property Centre in Dumfries and Galloway has been quite a remarkable success story.
The organisation has developed from a tiny office with 2 part-time employees and 60 properties 'on the books' to a complex modern operation marketing several hundred properties and offering a marketing channel from Gretna in the east to Stranraer in the west.
Amongst the services we offer are:
- Hundreds of properties simply and systematically displayed.
- Monthly SPC Property Guide.
- Nationwide advertising through the SPC Scotland network.
- Worldwide advertising through our web site.
- Member Solicitors offering qualified advice on local properties.
- A full service from member Solicitors.